Thursday, March 27, 2008

Yahoo.

Yahoo.  Another exam kicked by ME!  That is always a good thing.  :)  YAHOO!

I'm working on my resume.  A local alum that I am working on a Crew event with has contacts at the med school nearby.  Hopefully I can get on a project for some research!  Very exciting because they have two of three specialties I am interested in.  YAHOO!

Found some new good music.  YAHOO!

And, my distances in running are getting farther within a shorter amount of time.  Which is an excellent thing.  I am signing up for half-marathons in September and October, and may do the triathlon I did last year in August.  Crappy thing is the triathlon run portion sucks arse.  Dirt road with rocks beware, and it was blazing hot on the bike/run portion.  We'll see about the triathlon.  I may just stick to the two half-marathons.  YAHOO! 

Going to go on a hike this weekend.  I need to get hiking pants that actually fit me!  REI, here I come!  YAHOO!

1 comment:

H said...

Yahoo, indeed :-) Good luck with getting on a project...happy to help with resume-looking-over-ness, if you're interested.

I'm doing the Nation's Tri in DC again this year...not really excited about starting training up again tho...I've kind of been enjoying a winter of sedentary living :p