Yes, Schwee has survived the "Winter Blast," as KCRA 3 calls it. I don't really think that the storms that hit NorCal were as bad as everyone thought. Yes, the power went out at work and the surrounding areas. Yes, trees were tumbled over and decided to kill itself on main roads. Branches barrelled out of nowhere. BUT, what was worst of all during this so-called Winter Blast...stupid drivers! I do not understand why stupid people are allowed to drive. When it is pouring rain, 1 to 2 inches of rain on the road, windy, curves everywhere...speed limit - 45 mph. Normal day - 50 mph. Rainy day - 65 mph? Does that make sense? I don't think so.
Stupid Californian drivers, it makes me miss those "I never learned how to yield" Seattle drivers.
Have you ever noticed the KCRA Weather Room's logo? It literally says "KCRA 3 WeatherPlus+." When they introduce/sign-off, they say "KCRA 3 Weather Plus," but technically, shouldn't it be said "KCRA 3 Weather Plus Plus?"


1 comment:
Haha. The last paragraph made me laugh!
Post a Comment