Still no word on how the Physics exam went. Will know more tomorrow. If I had ten more minutes, I wouldn't have had to guess on four questions...I have come to realize, I am not very good at guessing under pressure. I just hope I am above the average (probably so if the smartest guy in the class got one more "problem guessed correctly," above me...).
Not sweating Chemistry just yet. Seem to have it all down, especially if I was able to pump out the practice exam with no problems. We'll see if I can remove my "stupid mistake" cap during the exam and kick ass on this one.
Aside from this week, I still have four quizzes, two homework assignments, four labs, a lab exam, another large exam and the final for Chemistry. For Physics, two homework assignments (rather small!), three labs (for a grand total of at most 3 hours of data collection/analysis) and a final. Interesting dilemma, don't you think?

No comments:
Post a Comment